First UVC B-Series 222nm Far Uvc Excimer Lamp B1-5W Module Far UVC Lamp For Integration With Your Own Far-UV Devices.
These days, open-source hardware is the rage among venture capitalists, technologists, and hackers. The idea for our three QuantaModule kits is for anyone (OEMs) to adapt and integrate Far-UV into whatever you like.
The minimum quantity factory direct price is $215 each
Sample Fee for under 10 units adds $100.00 to the order total!
Shipping cost is determined by location and method of delivery service requested.
>10 units = $215 for each unit
>50 units = $193 for each unit
+100 units = $151 for each unit
Contact us for quoting 1000 units or more
Sample Unit Price $215 each
Products using the FarUV Lighting Open Source DC 24V 5-Watt Far-UVC Light with 222nm Bandpass Flitter and Housing Module
QuantaLamp: Replacement 5W Far-UV Bulb
- Input Voltage(V):DC 24V
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):2000
- Support Dimmer:No
- Lighting solutions service:222nm Far Uvc Disinfection
- Lifespan (hours):4000
- Application:Home, Hotel, Office, Retail spaces,, Occupied areas, General areas, Restaurants, Hospital,Commercial locations, Airport, School
- Power Supply:DC
- Light Source:Quartz Tube
- UV Optiical Power(μW/cm2):2000
- Appplication Area(㎡):30
- Switch Mode:Manual Button
- Rated Power: 5W
- UV Wavelength:FAR-UVC 222nm
- Input Voltage:DC24V
- Safety Requirement:Mercury Free
- Material:Quartz Glass Filter, Aluminum Alloy, Sandblasting Oxidation (Silver)
- Operating Temperature Range:-20℃ to +50℃
- Warranty:12 months
- Life Span:4000+
- Beam Angle:60degree
- UV lamp:222nm