Each 15-Watt Filtered 222nm Far-UVC Lamp modules are hand-assembled and manufactured in an official ISO9001 Excimer Far-UV Light Factory (quality management systems) delivered by the Agency for International Standardization. To provide the highest-quality Far-UV light products globally, a battery of testing that includes but is not limited to: Microbiological Effectiveness Test, IEC62471 (photobiological safety inspection), BACL ( 222m, wavelength test), and CE, FCC, RoHS Certifications.
- ● 15-Watt Safety Filter Technology (Narrowband 222nm Emission)
- ● ZERO Mercury – Environment Friendly
- ● 15-Watt Peak wavelength 222nm
- ● Minimal Ozone Emission
- ● Wide Operating Temperature
- ● 15-Watts Instantaneous On/Off
When you need a 15-Watt Filtered 222nm, Far-UVC lamp module, make sure your Far UVC choice is always QuantaDose for the best Far-UVC lighting to meets your AP-UVGI needs. Our experts are standing by to assist you!
The minimum quantity factory direct price is $253 each
Sample Fee for under 5 units adds $100.00 to the order total!
Shipping cost is determined by location and method of delivery service requested.
>10 units = $253 for each unit
>50 units = $228 for each unit
+100 units = $177 for each unit
Contact us for quoting 1000 units or more
First UVC B-Series 222nm Far Uvc Excimer Lamp B2-15W Module Far UVC Lamp Integration For Your Own Far-UV Devices.
These days, open-source hardware is the rage among venture capitalists, technologists, and hackers. The idea for our QuantaModule Far-UVC light kits is for anyone (OEMs) to adapt and integrate Far-UV into whatever you like.
Products using the FarUV Lighting Open Source DC 24V 15-Watt Far-UVC Light with 222nm Bandpass Flitter and Housing Module
- QuantaLamp: Replacement 15W Far-UV Bulb
- Input Voltage(V): DC 24V
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):4000
- Support Dimmer:No
- Lighting Use: 222nm Far UVC Disinfection
- Lifespan (hours):4000
- Application:Home, Hotel, Office, Retail spaces,, Occupied areas, General areas, Restaurants, Public Toilet, Commercial locations, Airport, School
- Power Supply:DC
- Light Source: Quartz Tube
- wavelength(nm): 222
- UV Optical Power(μW/cm2): 4000
- Appplication Area(㎡): 30
- Switch Mode: Manual Button
- Rated Power: 15W
- UV Wavelength: FAR-UVC 222nm
- Input Voltage: DC24V
- Safety Requirement: Mercury Free
- Material:Quartz Glass Filter, Aluminum Alloy, Sandblasting Oxidation (Silver)
- Operating Temperature Range:-20℃ to +50℃
- Warranty:12 months
- Life Span: 4000+
- Certification: CE/FCC/RoHS
- Beam Angle: 60 degree
- UV lamp: 222nm