- The world’s only bi-luminescent (Two Color) wavelength indicator that distinguishes between longwave UVA and shortwave UVC light
- Longwave analyte is sensitive to 300-395nm UVA/UVB which before exposure is clear, while under a Longwave UV source will glow in the range of red to red-pink in color.
- The shortwave analyte is sensitive to 220-275nm UVC which before exposure is clear, while under a Shortwave UVC source will glow in the range of Green to Yellow-lime in color.
- Photochromic dosimeter strip uses an analyte sensitive to wide-band UV between 200-400nm UVA/UVB/UVC
- UV dosimeter color strip concentration is directly proportional to UV intensity (higher intensity equals darker color)
- UV dosimeter color concentrations are also directly proportional to UVA UVB and UVC wavelength (shorter wavelengths equals lighter color) at max value.
The QuantaDose Multi-Wavelength Bi-Luminescent analyte technology is the world’s most advanced self-powered reusable photochromic UV/UVC Light Test Card with five unique UV light responses. From the form factor of a credit card, Multi-Wavelength Bi-Luminescence technology uses two multi-fluorescence colors that absorb and emit photons of a different color when exposed to either long or short UV wavelengths of light. Not only does the card distinguish between longwave UVA/UVB and shortwave UVC with easy-to-see color change, the card includes two wide-band UV intensity strip areas sensitive to between 200-400nm that incorporate QuantaDose rapid reusable WPV (Worp Power Visibility) photochromic dosimeter UV power intensity indicator test. The rear of the QuantaDose Multi-Wavelength Bi-Luminescent UV/UVC Light Test Card is designed for UVC light beam finding so you can detect UVC and Far UV in occupied spaces.
Image One Result: No UV Light Detected
Image Two Result: UVC Light Detected With Intensity Greater Than 300 Microwatts Of Power At 254 nm
Image Three Result: UVC Light Detected With Intensity Less Than 300 Microwatts Of Power At 254 nm
Image Four Result: No UVC Light Detected Only UVA/UVB Between 300-395 nm
Image Five Result: Natural Sunlight UVA/UVB
Image Six Result: 200-275nm Light Beam Not Detected
Image Seven Result: 200-275nm Light Beam Detected